While installing the Office 365 Software on your device or while updating the software to the latest release with Microsoft Installation services, there are some instances where you might encounter an error that can stop the installation process. these installation errors generally occur because of corrupted installation files or missing files. One such error is Office 365 Error code 30010-4 that can occur while installing or updating the Office 365 software on your device. This error will stop the installation process with an error message on your screen. Hence, In order to complete the installation or update process, you need to troubleshoot this error quickly. In this article, we will help you with some quick ways to troubleshoot this error. However, If you need any kind of technical assistance to troubleshoot this error then you can get it in touch with the experts or technical assistance team at MS Office. they will help with a concrete solution to fix this issue.
If you have encountered this error then you won’t be able to use the office products to complete your daily tasks and assignments of your office related work. However, this error generally occurs in office 365 and the later versions released.
Issues that can lead to Office 365 Error Code 30010-4
As we have discussed above, this error generally occurs because of a corrupted or missing windows file on your device. However, apart from that, there could be other possible reasons that can cause this issue while installing office 365. We have mentioned below some of the causes that can cause this error.
- Corrupted or damaged installation files for Office 365.
- Incomplete installation of the previously installed MS Office software on your device.
- Incomplete download of the MS Office software update can lead to office 365 Error code 30010-4
- An outdated version of windows installed on your device can also cause this issue.
- Antivirus or Firewall software on your device might be blocking the software installation process.
- Any other third-party software might be causing issues in the installation.
So if you are unable to install the office 365 set up on your device then it can be because of the reasons mentioned above. Now, Let’s move to the method which can be used to troubleshoot this error quickly. But before trying to re-install the software in your device, you need to first uninstall the MS Office related files from your device and all other unwanted applications that might cause an issue in the installation process. You can follow the process given below:
- Save all your work and close all the running programs on your device.
- Now open an Interent browser or any other browser and go to office.com/setup.
- Login in to your Microsoft account and then download the installation file again.
- After that, you need to first delete all the existing MS Office Products or software previously installed in your device.
- Press the windows+R key to start the run program.
- Now enter %Programfiles% in the box and hit the run button.
- Now choose the “MS Office” folder from the list and then right-click on it.
- Choose the delete option and then start the run program again.
- Now enter “%ProgramFiles(x86)%” in the box and hit the enter key.
- Select the “Office” folder from the list and delete it too.
- Now close the program and then open the windows registry window to check and delete all the office registry subkeys.
- Choose all the subkeys shown on the screen and then click on “Delete the office key”.
- After successfully completing this, disable any antivirus software or firewall program temporarily on your device.
- Now open the downloads folder where the file is stored and then run the installation file.
- Accept the “User Account Control” and then click on next.
- Now perform the given instructions and click on install to start the installation process.
- After the software is installed successfully on your device, open an Office app, and enter the redeemed product key to activate the software on your device.
So if you are getting an Office 365 Error code 30010-4 then you can use these methods to resolve this error quickly. We have tried our best to help you with the best possible solution to troubleshoot this error along with the list of the issues that can cause this office error. However, If you are trying to install office 2019 then make sure to redeem the product key before starting the installation process to successfully activate the software.